Our services manage your cloud presence
Data backups are one of the most critical and complex business support solutions.
kloudr Cloud Backup Solution can help bolster an organization’s data protection strategy without increasing the workload on your IT team.
If your company is looking to have an encrypted offsite data copy with long term retention, kloudr Cloud Backup Solution addresses your enterprise’s needs while reducing capital investment and operating costs.
The kloudr Cloud Backup Solution combines smart software with cloud-scalable storage, so the problems of tape standards and tape drive reliability are no longer blockers. The solution is inexpensive for the same reason, namely, that easy scalability means you only pay for what you use when you use it.
The solution allows kloudr experts to centrally manage backup agent installs and upgrades, license, report, monitor, and backup or restore jobs.The kloudr Cloud Backup Solution works on Windows and Windows Server, macOS, Linux, Office 365, G Suite, and others. kloudr makes restoring data easy, so individual files and folders can be quickly restored from any type of backup (file, image, virtual machine).
To bring a server back to life, kloudr Cloud Backup Solution supports Bare Metal Restore (BMR) to the same, dissimilar hardware, virtual machine, or cloud computing instance.The customer is in control of where their backups reside whether it’s on AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle or on-premise this providing the customer with the choice for the location the data.
Our experience allows us to offer a cloud backup solution in various locations.
The list is extensive but includes locations such as:
- Cloud backup in the Middle East
- Cloud backup in North Africa
- Cloud backup in France
- Cloud backup in Lebanon
- Cloud backup in Qatar
- Cloud backup in Saudi Arabia
Why do you need cloud backup?
Moving to a cloud infrastructure should have you protected and add more security to your business, so why would you need a backup? Things happen, and every time you have files in storage that are important to your business, you want them to be backed up, off-premises, and ready for use.
What’s the best place to have an off-premise backup, if not in the cloud? It’s fast, encrypted, safe, and usually ends up costing you a lot less than having a physical backup at a different location. And with so many cloud storage solutions available nowadays such as AWS and Google Cloud, you’ll be saving a lot of money for your enterprise.
Cloud backup services offer all the benefits of having a reliable backup you can always go back to in case something goes wrong, and it combines that with a service that knows how to manage everything for you with minimal downtime.
kloudr customers will benefit from an infrastructure that meets the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. In addition, kloudr will implement and configure several security capabilities and services to increase privacy and control network access:
- Network firewalls, Network Access Lists, and web application firewall and control access to your infrastructure and applications
- Customer-controlled encryption in transit with TLS across all services
- Connectivity options that enable private, or dedicated, connections from your office or on-premises environment
- Traffic encryption
- Data encryption capabilities available in all types of storage and database services…
- DDoS Protection: a combination of services may be used to implement a defense in depth strategy and prevent DDoS attacks
- Monitoring and logging that enable kloudr’s support team to see exactly what is happening in the customer environment and inform your company whenever a suspicious activity is detected
- Management of identity and access control to all cloud services
kloudr can help
Make the most of your technologies
Unleash the power of the cloud
Cloud Disaster Recovery
Amazon Web Services
Microsoft Office 365