Our services manage your cloud presence
The ideal performance monitoring solution.
kloudr Cloud Monitoring Solution is the ideal performance monitoring solution for DevOps and IT operations.
The solution is designed for both on-premises and Cloud workloads. kloudr customers have access to their infrastructure performance with a simple mouse click. kloudr’s proactive monitoring tools using threshold-based alerts allow our team to be notified of every incident and intervention on time to maximize the uptime of the customer infrastructure.
With this solution, kloudr’s support team can optimize customer’s infrastructure using in-depth historical data. Customers will also have access to weekly/monthly performance reports.
How does cloud monitoring work?
When your business is using the service of a cloud provider, whether that’s AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or any other provider, you’re becoming a part of a larger system that has various moving parts with the ability to compute. The problem is, an issue with just one of those moving parts can easily spell disaster that is out of your control and difficult to fix.
By utilizing a cloud monitoring service that has experience in the industry, you’re making sure that you have metrics that show you the performance of every single moving part of your cloud infrastructure, allowing you to manage each of them and make sure the result is exactly what your enterprise needs.
We’re well aware of the best practices for cloud monitoring, which include cloud security monitoring, monitoring of any API you might be using, as well as monitoring your website, applications, and cloud server and storage. These are all cogs in a massive machine, and one of them falling behind slows down your entire enterprise. Don’t allow that to happen – let the expert team at kloudr take care of your cloud monitoring needs.
Monitor Website Performance
Synthetic Web Transaction Monitoring
Real User Monitoring
Public and Private Cloud Monitoring
Centralized approach to monitor your virtual infrastructure, on-premises IT environment, and cloud infrastructure–all on a single platform.
- Monitor usage and performance for key PaaS services running in your AWS environment
- Get a comprehensive view into the health of your EC2 server instances
Application Cloud Performance Monitoring
Public Status Pages
- Monitor resource utilization and operational health of your Azure Iaa0S VMs
- Analyze virtual machine workloads and host resource utilization on your vSphere environment
- Check status of your Docker containers
kloudr customers will benefit from an infrastructure that meets the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. In addition, kloudr will implement and configure several security capabilities and services to increase privacy and control network access:
- Network firewalls, Network Access Lists, and web application firewall and control access to your infrastructure and applications
- Customer-controlled encryption in transit with TLS across all services
- Connectivity options that enable private, or dedicated, connections from your office or on-premises environment
- Traffic encryption
- Data encryption capabilities available in all types of storage and database services…
- DDoS Protection: a combination of services may be used to implement a defense in depth strategy and prevent DDoS attacks
- Monitoring and logging that enable kloudr’s support team to see exactly what is happening in the customer environment and inform your company whenever a suspicious activity is detected
- Management of identity and access control to all cloud services
kloudr can help
Make the most of your technologies
Unleash the power of the cloud
Cloud Disaster Recovery
Amazon Web Services
Microsoft Office 365