Most of the time, business communication is not easy. Email is convenient, but it’s also the least efficient form of communication. Luckily, with ZoHo Mail, you will have all you need for valuable business communication.
ZoHo Mail provides you with one place to create messages, see them in complete context without distractions or any type of formatting problems, collaborate with others in real-time when they’re working on a message, invite others to be part of your conversations around specific topics, and safely archive every message for future reference – all from one account.
Learn how to use ZoHo Mail in Lebanon and find all the information about this incredible business communication tool.
What is ZoHo Mail?
Also known as ZoHo email, Zoho Mail is a web-based email service tool. With ZoHo, you will find security, reliability, attention to technical details, ease of use, and scalability, making it a perfect complement to any company’s assets.
If your company needs to manage a secure email for its daily communication across geographically diverse offices or departments, and keep vital attachments encrypted locally in case there’s ever a major data breach – then you will definitely need something of value.
Why Should You Use ZoHo Mail?
ZoHo Mail was created for those who don’t want to worry about their personal information being at risk when working online. The security structure of ZoHo Mail assures that each account has its own private encryption key. This means that messages can be encrypted before sending them and only the person receiving the message will be able to decrypt them because they have their own private key. In other words, this means spam filters will not be able to read the contents of any emails sent through the service and all conversations remain confidential.
Setting Up a ZoHo Mail Account
This is how you set up your ZoHo Mail account:
- You need an account solely for this purpose – use your own email account.
- Click the URL and click on create ZoHo Mail
- Fill in the required information and wait until ZoHo sends you a confirmation. You will also be asked if you want to activate “email forwarding” or not. This will forward all emails you have in the old account to Zoho Mail automatically! We’d advise you to click ‘yes’ because this prevents emails from being missed or stored unread on the old program even if you don’t have access to this email address anymore.
Sending Messages and Attachments in ZoHo Mail
There are three ways you can manage sending a message on ZoHo Mail:
- Compose Mode: Click on the wheel icon in the bottom right corner and choose a contact from the list and start typing their name or email address in the ‘To:’ field near the top of the screen.
- Attachments Mode: If you click on this button when composing a new message, it will give you an option to attach any attachments to that message.
- Conversation Mode: Emails in the same conversation can be grouped together, turning them into one complete conversation. Click the ‘Summary’ row, stack emails in the preview panel, and leave the ‘Unread’ email open.
Viewing Message History in ZoHo Mail
Viewing message history will work with the email and calendar app features of ZoHo Mail. If you’re trying to read a message in your Inbox, open it, Select Options > View Message History. Once there, view ‘Drafts’ to quickly review any messages in the process. The easiest way to do this is the following:
- Navigate the cursor over the bottom left corner up arrow
- Click ‘View’
- For Mail & Calendar, click ‘Messages’.
- On the navigation bar at the top of the screen under ‘Drafts’, select ‘Show All Drafts’ and you will see drafts already sent and those unsent.
Customizing Your Inbox View with Filters and Folders in ZoHo Mail
ZoHo Mail has some great features to help you manage your inbox and settings, including customizing your notification preferences and creating email rules. You can customize which emails you want notifications for (email, social updates, chat messages) in the ‘Notifications’ dropdown menu.
You can even set up new filters to automatically file new messages in your inbox. Choose a specific email account and a category the message will appear in when filed. More importantly, it will even create them automatically for you later – even if you haven’t created them before.
Benefits of an Integrated Business Communication System
- Higher customer satisfaction due to fewer downtime interruptions from communication problems.
- Extended reach for accurate, quick messages sent by push and unicast communications that happen regardless of internet connectivity quality.
- Lower investment of time and effort due to incorrect numbers or addresses in contact lists. Contacts stored in the system can be automatically geocoded at point of entry with the associated phone number and address details restored while performing other user-management tasks.
- Enhanced ability in emergencies when radio systems are not functioning or set up using mobile radios or telephones to handle a power outage.
Integrating ZoHo Mail With Other Apps, Such As Slack and Google Drive
Besides enjoying excellent features, you can quickly and simply integrate ZoHo Mail with other apps, such as Slack and Google Drive. To set it up, log in to your mailbox, head to Settings → E-mail Protocols → Set Up E-mail Client. There, you will see a list of secure protocols to choose from.
Select which program you would like to receive emails on – we would recommend Google Drive for simplicity of operation. Next, you will need to supply your login credentials for that account to make sure ZoHo connects securely with it. If you want all new email notifications sent there, just put “true” in the “Send email notifications here” box. Save these settings by clicking on ‘Submit Changes’ at the bottom of this page under the ‘Save’ button. It’s as simple as that!
For any questions related to this topic or our services, reach out to us. We have offices in the USA, France, UAE, Qatar, and Lebanon. Contact information can be found on our ‘Contact Us’ page.